Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 things u might / might not know about me

xw and yt today facebook tag me on 25 random things. so i did the same. haha. still procrastinating on project works as always... so i copy from facebook and paste here. haha

1. I love to eat. ALOT. Gained 8kg since last march.

2. I don't buy my clothings.

3. I don't like to stay up late.

4. I passed my basic driving theory test on the third try. (forgot to go the first time, failed the second)

5. Favourite colours are orange and brown.

6. I hate enthusiastic people.

7. I've only completed 2 RPG games before. Pokemon and Tales of Destiny 2. Never finish any FF before.

8. I suck at Dota but i still play it.

9. I have a turtle soft toy. haha.

10. I spend 90% on food and the rest of the 10% on transport to get to the food.

11. I have no idea how many clothes i have.

12. I don't really like school holidays. I rather go to school.

13. I prefer savoury food to sweet stuff.

14. I can never ever commit myself to master anything. e.g. bowling, Dota, etc...

15. I can never bring myself to complete a tutorial.

16. I hate people who break down their sentence into more than 4 parts in msn.

17. I need to know. I'm very nosey.

18. I hate it when people don't answer my call.

19. I need to be in control of things around me. Or else i will get real grumpy.

20. I hate movies that have ghosts in it.

21. I always have sweets in my bag.

22. I think that the worse type of pants are those without pockets or have small useless pockets.

23. I have not sprained or injured myself in anyway before. Maybe cos i'm flexible.

24. I HATE waiting.

25. I tend to get scared real easily.

-pjj-

No comments: