Sunday, June 15, 2008

BERLIN BERLIN!

We were supposed to meet 6.55am at the bus stop 20 mins away from our house. And I set alarm for 5.15am. so I had time to pack my bag for the trip. Apparently, the previous night were juz got back from Barcelona, so I was super tired. So I kinda went back to sleep after the alarm rang. Next thing I heard, knockings on my door. Took me a few seconds to jump up from my bed and it was alr 6.20am.

OMG! 35 mins to pack and go to the bus stop. And wif Rebecca! OMG OMG! Brushed my teeth, shoved things into my bag, sarah jane helping me pack my chargers too. Chionged out of the house but forgot to bring passport… damnnn….. ran back to get it and was extremely tired. The whole trip from Barcelona to Berlin and back to Bad mergentheim yesterday was juz tired tired tired. The class excursion trip to Berlin was fun but tiring. We went to the Berlin wall, the Jewish holocaust memorial, BMW motorcycle plant (the only BMW plant that manufactures motorcycles). Went to a club called the Matrix and partied wif our classmates and walked back to our hostel at 4.30am… was so dead I could juz lie down on the street and close my eyes.

Next morning, went to the Prussia Palace where Frederick the Great I, II or III lived. Dunno which one. I mean who the hell juz adds I to their own name and give it to their son. Its like if I have a son and I call him JJ I. sounds like some star wars robot loh.. anyway, we have to wear some heavy bathroom kinda slippers over our own shoes and walk ard in the palace so we dun damage the floors. Wth.. apparently, the tour guide said the pplin the 18th century doesn’t bath with water cos they tink tat water will enter their pores. So they juz put powder. And they got fleas all the time. Yucks…. The palace was quite nice inside and it has this marble room where everything was made of marble. The room was so heavy that it was closed for viewing and we couldn’t enter becos it was unsafe.

Finally, we left Berlin and had a bus ride back to Bad mergentheim. Slept all the way back. Ahhh… still recovering from the tiredness..

Today is Sunday, June 15, 2008. going to have a BBQ later on by the river. In germany, when u have nth to do, u can always call a few people and have a picnic or bbq. Such a great kind of life… stress-free.. that is until International Accounting and Finance tmr… haiz…

No comments: