Sunday, May 11, 2008

PREMIERE OF LLCB and my new hair :)

so here it goes... not for the faint hearted... "THE LLCB FROM HELL"



3
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

1

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.






Thats her, counting the plates and forks and spoons when we leave.


Sorry if i scared anyone. but thats wat i had to face almost everyday since she got back... imagine that...

and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my new haircut! haha

cool rite

super cool rite!

haha. when she shaved it was dam pain. it was like sylar cutting my skull open.. but its worth it. altho i didnt had any say in it. after paying for a normal haircut, sarah jane was like "hey, why dun u go do some design on ur hair?"

me: "Hmm... i dun mind.."

Hairstylist: "So, how do u wan it?"

me: "Erm.."

Sarah: "Anything"

Hairstylist: "Big or small?"

me: "Erm.."

Sarah: "BIG" <----- not her hair of cos she say tat..

me:"Err..."

as u can see, i didnt had any say in it. all i said was "Erm.." and "Err..." next thing u noe, RIIII-OUNWWWWW hair shaved off at the sides... and it began.. oh well, its quite cool anyway. haha.

No comments: