Sunday, May 18, 2008

EDELFINGERSTRASSE 36

After moving in, didn’t have the time and motivation to post any pictures of my new hotel apartment. So, let’s look back on the day of 20th March 2008 at around 12pm in Schlossgartenstrasse 6 (my previous hellhole)

…….

……

….



..

.



As you might already have seen before, thiam wei and I share a king size bed frame with two separate single mattresses. But its still one big bed.

But now!

……..

…….

……

…..

….



..

.


This is my new apartment. The balcony kinda sucks though.. even it has a chair, the chair has a hole in it as I was testing if it was stable. And my finger went right through it…. Nice…… -.-







And this is the view outside of my window. Which explains why I have to buy air freshener cos of the overwhelming smell…

No comments: